воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

Hello, friends! Card making is my creative outlet and a way to free my mind. Working with leftover stamped paper is very rewarding. I had a large piece of paper I had stamped. It was sitting for a long time and I knew I had to use it of lose it. My fellow stamper Jacqueline de Groot always encourages me to think out of the box. So I decided to turn the summer leaf die into fall leaves. I love how cute they have turned out.
This fall it seems everyone is enjoying the beauty of the changing colors. There are lots of people in the parks, lots of picture on the social media. I have made some memories too for my kids' sake. Blessings, Maria

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален администратором блога.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...