суббота, 24 сентября 2011 г.

Rainbow wedding

Today my son an I attended an amazing rainbow color wedding. It is a privilege to witness a new family being born, especially a couple who place Christ in the center of their marriage.

Here's a card I made for them.

Wedding rainbow card

I colored the stamped Flower Corsage with distress inks using a brush and water. The background was stamped with the Classic Fabric design (Hero Arts), using 4-5 distress inks and misted with water before applying watercolor paper. I loved the result! The smaller flowers' centers were covered with Glossy accents.

I also made a small pocket inside and a matching envelope!
Альбом: Открытки 2011

I enter the card into Dies to Die For Challenge on Simon Says Stamp blog. I used Spellbinders nestabilities (Standard Circles Large and Classic Squares Large) to cut and emboss the panel and the pocket.
TFL!

4 комментария:

jintyoo7 комментирует...

What a stunning card and I adore the colours you used. Good luck with the challenge!

Anne комментирует...

Marie your card is very beautiful- love your background with the distress inks!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä комментирует...

So pretty!

Mephisto комментирует...

Lovely Card.
Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamps this week.

Domi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...