четверг, 25 апреля 2013 г.

Playing with postage stamps

Hello, friends!

These are my boys. You can see they love stamping too! Stamping fun

When I was growing up, we had a post office on the first floor of our apartment building. So I felt pretty comfortable walking down there wearing slippers. I developed love for postage stamps then. They give me very pleasant childhood memories.

All occasion

The set used here is Carte Postale by Hero Arts. I stamped the postage stamp images in one go on the prepared background. Then I used leftover pieces of pretty patterned papers of light and medium hues, stamped and cut rectangles, clued, colored the frames with markers and applied glossy accents.

Postal grid

A bit later I tried the same idea but with some pattern papers as backgrounds. I've made quite many.



I played along in the tag grid challenge organized by Jacqueline. Please look at all the beautiful entries here.

Have a blessed day! Maria

1 комментарий:

Jacqueline комментирует...

Hello Maria,
Such gorgeous cards! I really love the fact that you stamped on scraps - what a great way to use these stamps! You made quite a few too - I think I'm going to have to follow your example!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...