вторник, 1 января 2013 г.

Hero Arts 2013 Take 'n Make - Wood Stamps



Happy New Year, dear blogging friends! It is good to start the year with a new stamping challenge! Our boys have enjoyed the celebration. My husband is off from work, so we can rest and enjoy family time. The school and work start on the 9th of January.
This year I've spent no money on decorations except for this candle we shopped together one of my sons.
We had our oldest son Yegor play some music he has recently learned. This is my dream coming true. I am glad he's genuinely enjoying the new skill.
Every year I try to plan some fun activity for kids at our house a week before the New Year's celebration. I am glad we did this beforehand, as a bit later everyone was gone. My neighbour Ludmila, who became a dear friend, and I made a masterclass on ginger cookies decorating for our 5 children.
I will enter this card into the Ellen Hutson LLC Hero Arts 2013 Take'n Make - Wood Stamps challenge.
I had left over panels and I used them as place cards for out table.
These're the many different cards I've made using the Winter Town (Hero Arts). Wonderful, versatile stamp!
This is one of the non baking treats I made this year. It used to be very popular during my childhood. It is called chocolate sausage. It is a mix of butter, sweet skimmed milk, cocoa and cookie pieces.


To finish this long post, I want to share a quick, fun and budget-friendly idea for holidays. Pick up a few branches, decorate them with what you have at hand, using wire add some small packages of candy.

Комментариев нет:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...