воскресенье, 7 октября 2012 г.

A gift for Polina

This framed layout is a gift for my husband's niece Polina. She is studying English, so I thought it would be appropriate to use a sentiment in English. My son Timothy is very fond of Polina. So it is a good keepsake of their friendship. The picture was taken in 2010 during our first vacation in Smolensk area. Polina was helping with baby Fiodor a lot. I appreciated this so much!
This year we were on a 10 day vacation together with my mother in law and Polina for the 3d year in a row. This year besides swimming in the lake, we practiced some English, read Bible parables and read a story of Robin the Hood. Now Polina asks if next year we go on vacation together:)
This was a quick project, as I had this tag made long ago. The stamps used are: Hero Arts Hydrangea, Happy Definition,Friends and Treasures (sentiment). The flower was covered with glossy accents, this plays the role of masking when overstamped with text background. The frame is from Ikea. Fall card exchange TFL!

Комментариев нет:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...