вторник, 17 апреля 2012 г.

Easter blessings!

Easter blessings to my friends all over the world who celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ!
I have joy, peace and power in my life because of Jesus' sacrificial love for me.



The idea for the Easter cards came from this post by Jennifer Mcguire. I wanted some spring joyful colors and Newspaper Tulips.

I am learning to use up left over scraps right away, or I may never come back to them and they will pile up. So I took a long strip of white paper and glued all the left over strips on it and die cut tags.

The words "with love" and the monogram above them are from the Hero Arts set called Friend–You're the Best.

And another quick card set I've recently made with the same stamps. I had the striped packaging left from the self-adhesive gems I bought at Michael's. Finally I found a way to recycle the pretty green and red frames into tags.
The sentiment in Russian says "from all my heart".

Spring card set
These are the paper egg holders my son made and the egg we colored together the night before Easter.



This year for the Easter breakfast we used Resurrection Eggs and the kids enjoyed. Each plastic eggs holds a reminder of the event, a coin symbolizes the betrayal of Judas, the empty eggs says "He is not here. He's risen!" About this activity for the kids you can read at Women living well.



TFL!

1 комментарий:

Jacqueline комментирует...

Gorgeous work Maria, I love the colors of your cards and how you assembled them.
Those resurrection eggs are just wonderful, what a great visual for kids!!
Blessings to you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...