среда, 15 февраля 2012 г.

Friendship and Valentine cards



I have finally found some free time to make a card using new supplies. I wanted to learn how to use alcohol inks and realized I needed special glossy paper to use them. I also died some vellum paper (I used in other projects). For these cards I embossed one of my favorite and most versatile stamps Silhouette Grass by Hero Arts in gold. The sentiment is from Friends and Treasures.

Here's the two cads I made.
Frienship

Frienship close up
The Russian sentiment says "from all my heart". This is a Valentine card in masculine colors for my dear husband.


I enter the Friendship card into Hero Arts February contest.

2 комментария:

Jacqueline комментирует...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous my friend!

susanne комментирует...

This is gorgeous!!! I love beautiful watercolour!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...