вторник, 9 ноября 2010 г.

HeroArtsChallenge

I am playing with my new Hero Arts stamps. A friend travelling from the US bought them on-line for me and brought them to Russia. This is a gift from my generous husband.

The theme for Hero Arts challenge is gift tags and handmade tags. Here's my contribution.

A set of gift cards. I used two distress inks - Spiced Marmalade and Faded Jeans, seafoam ep, Swiss dots and Birds&Swirls embossing folders to create the background squares. The striped cardstock is from DCWV.
A gift tag

6 gift cards

Альбом: Открытки

1 комментарий:

Jacqueline комментирует...

You certainly chose a beautiful assortment of stamps!! These are so practical and versatile - you will always be able to use them for many occasions and every season!! Well done! And really you have won them all back with your win recently - wonderful! Once again - a great choice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...