четверг, 28 октября 2010 г.

Birthday vintage card

I have found a perfect challenge. First, I needed a card for my son's birthday. On the 30th of October he turns 4. I was saving this book for projects. It survived from my childhood. I usually would not cut into a book but with this one it is ok. Second, this is the story we're reading now and thirdly I may use it to decorate Timothy's scrapbook later, so the illustration will be given a third life!

Inside of the card there is a die-cut lable with the stamped 4.
The callenge is to create something using a vintage item of your choice...book pages, fabric, buttons, lace, patterns and can be found here

Альбом: Открытки

Thank you for a wonderful challenge!

1 комментарий:

Betsy V комментирует...

Hi Maria! Your card is adorable...thanks so much for playing along!

Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
Betsy Veldman

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...