среда, 11 ноября 2009 г.

The Sweet Life Album

While waiting for my package from Joann.com I accidentally bought 12 pages of the Sweet pack by DCWV.http://www.diecutswithaview.com/product_view.php?id=166

The idea of a baby album did not appeal to me, especially I would have to make three:) So when I realized I could pick out pictures of different occasions and years and unite them by one theme "The Sweet Life", I had half of the work done:)

Starbucks Paris
My husband and Yegor enjoying themselves in Starbacks Paris. It is a page that included 3 pictures.
Christmas baking


Home-made gingerbread house. How long will it stay?

Birthday cake page

Yegor's birthday. 3 y.o.

The rest of the album is here
Альбом "Сладкая жизнь"

Комментариев нет:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...